Senior Manager, Worker Experience at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
As a Senior Manager of Worker Experience Operations at Workrise, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategy, implementing and ensuring the successful day to day execution of a reimagined worker experience. You will be responsible for creating a best-in-class operating model that reimagines the worker experience. You will drive the strategy and implementation of process, tools and org structure to successfully onboard, dispatch, support and re-engage our workers with the goal of maximizing their satisfaction and retention.
Our ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced operations leader who likes ideating and building from scratch. You have a history of driving transformational change initiatives, developing new operating strategies, and leading large scale teams. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated track record of developing and implementing innovative solutions in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Sound like you? Keep reading.What you’ll be doing:
- Define a differentiated worker experience operating model to support our worker growth initiatives
- Partner with our existing worker experience teams to leverage current state processes, glean best practices and drive process improvement
- Analyzing data to iterate on process, strategy, and the optimal worker journey to build organizational structures designed for customer experience and efficiency
- Helping build our overall product and systems strategy through the ability to turn process into product
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to define operational procedures and accomplish business objectives
- Hire and develop a team of worker-focused operations leaders and team members, leading by example to promote internal advocacy for the worker experience
- 9+ years as a leader or programs in Operations, Customer Experience, Consulting, Strategy, Project Management or related fields
- 5+ years of experience leading large scale operations teams
- Operator’s mindset: there’s no problem too big to solve
- Love for ambiguity and defining the path forward
- Ability to ruthlessly analyze data and leverage analysis for objective decision making
- Demonstrated track record of working effectively with cross functional stakeholders across multiple specialties, including (but not limited to) product, marketing, sales, finance, etc.
- Strong project management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.