Senior Merchandising Presentation Specialist at Whole Foods Market
- Works with purchasing teams to create various iterations of space planning diagrams through the category review process.
- Ensures category management teams receive current and accurate information about new item rollouts and discontinuations.
- Provides teams / stakeholders with order boards and/or tag files to ensure proper implementation of space planning diagrams.
- Creates printable versions of space planning diagrams for store and/or team use.
- Organizes the efficient flow of new products for accurate entry, measurement, and imaging.
- Uses space planning tool functions to create, maintain, and publish planograms with Spaceman.
- Supports successful implementation, integration, and growth of projects and programs.
- May coach, mentor, and help develop new and junior Team Members.
- Understands WFM purchasing and merchandising processes.
- Possesses intermediate to advanced abilities with space planning software, including Spaceman and Apollo.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, SharePoint, and Microsoft Photo Manager.
- Able to perform tasks in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner.
- Able to respond quickly and effectively to routine and exceptional situations.
- Displays reliability and consistency in actions.
- Builds a solid rapport and earns trust with Team Members and supported teams.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to explain technical, mechanical, and related information clearly to non-technical individuals and stakeholders.
- Uses established tools and procedures to solve task-related problems.
- Applies fact finding, data verification, and related skills to identify and resolve routine and recurring problems.
- Monitors and tracks resolution of issues.
- Clearly understands the relationship between Space Planning and the business / functional organizations.
- Clearly understands the relationships and interdependencies between various Space Planning functions.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.