Senior Retail Data Operations Support Specialist at Whole Foods Market
- Process POET orders, communication and follow-through on behalf of the Center Store team.
- Address escalated POET order issues/concerns from all Whole Foods Market teams, global and regional, as well as outside vendors.
- Collaborate with Center Store teams to ensure confidence and thoroughness of POET process and follow-through.
- Attend applicable conference calls and meetings.
- Ensure Inventory Support orders are done in a timely manner.
- Distribute and complete Inventory Support tasks when applicable.
- Supports store inquiries by partnering with product teams to come to resolution.
- Resolves support questions concerning data input, updating and maintenance.
- Coordinates with vendors to develop and maintain vendor contact information in appropriate databases.
- Works with key stakeholders on training of POET ordering tools
- Performs site maintenance as required.
- Works closely with team members, customers and partners to understand process-related issues and develop effective solutions.
- Mentors less experienced specialists as required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of hosting and downstream systems including, but not limited to POET, DVO, VIP, Data Monster and IRMA.
- Ability to identify and correct moderately complex data integrity issues.
- Ability to prepare moderately complex data and related reports.
- Ability to research and solve moderately difficult problems involving data integrity, data reporting and data management systems.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions in on-on-one interaction, meeting / group participation / presentation situations involving Team Members, store and facility leadership, regional leadership and national / global leadership.
- Applies knowledge and experience to organize and complete assignments.
- Solves problems using well-understood methods and technologies, refers complex or sensitive issues to higher levels.
- Follows standard data and situational analysis practices and procedures.
- Understands the WFM organizational structure, associated hierarchy and approval levels.
- Understands the types and timing of various departmental deadlines and events.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma and 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.