Senior Sales Enablement Marketer
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Are you passionate about travel? Do you want to be in a high pace, high energy workplace bent on revolutionizing the industry? Does leading a talented and growing team energize you?
The HomeAway Partner Success team is the frontline sales team that interfaces directly with our partners (homeowners and property managers). This team is tasked with the critical job of coaching HomeAway partners on product, marketplace, and industry best practices. Staying current across all initiatives can be a challenge which is why we’re seeking a global sales enablement manager to be the customer and Partner Success advocate and champion. Through this unique role, you’ll be the advocate of the global sales team and the HomeAway customer. You’ll arm the sales team to deliver consistent messaging that resonates with our end users, while identifying product, messaging, and policy gaps, and taking action quickly to get answers. In this role, you’ll also strategically lead the Partner Success campaign calendar to drive top business priorities and objectives and will be tasked with collaboration and coordination across multiple internal teams.
Although this position is officially part of the Partner Marketing organization at HomeAway, this role is designed for someone to spend most of their day partnering with our frontline sales teams to drive excitement, awareness and adoption of our product solutions and business metrics.
What you’ll do:
We are seeking a self-motivated, flexible team player who is always striving to improve our messaging, programs and contribute in any way possible to the success of the internal frontline teams, our customers, and our global initiatives.
- Messaging Improvement: HomeAway is always testing and learning - we do this with products, A/B tests, messages and more. This role will be critical to supplying the frontline teams with multiple messages to test. This role will not only test ongoing optimization programs but will develop and facilitate and process to get messaging feedback through our front line teams to inform important product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Product Expertise: Become a knowledge expert on our portfolio of product and solutions. This individual will create assets and media to continually equip the partner success reps with timely education and supporting content. This individual will observe, educate, and improve our front line messaging to ensure our front line teams have what they need to help our customers succeed.
- Customer feedback tracking and feedback loop development: At HomeAway, we take customer feedback seriously and are always looking for ways to improve our messaging and offerings. The most frequent source of customer feedback is phone calls into our customer service and sales teams. This person will be an instrumental, unofficial member of these teams, engaging with these teams and interacting with key leaders with the intent of developing messages intended to influence training, employee understanding and customer performance. You’ll also champion top customer feedback and confusion points throughout the rest of the organization.
- Program effectiveness, measurement and improvement: The partner success team helps the business grow and drive many of our business metrics. In this role, you’ll own the programs, prioritization and measurement of these unique programs.
- Services launch strategies: become an expert on the partner success teams, the programs and processes, developing messaging and test plans to leverage these groups to improve product adoption and HomeAway’s revenue targets.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- At least 7 years of sales enablement and/or product marketing experience required highly desired
- At least 3 to 5 years of marketing and writing customer messaging highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong listening and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and agility to work effectively within a dynamic role and dynamic company
- Experience marketing
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility).
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.