As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Specialist that will be responsible for driving strategic decisions across Workrise with a focus Revenue. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is strong in financial modeling with an eagerness to find the “why” behind the numbers.
Our FP&A team at Workrise is a highly visible team who use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to plan and evaluate Workrise’s financial performance against company goals. FP&A transforms the Workrise strategy and vision into a financial plan using critical analysis, planning and modeling. It forecasts revenue, expenses and profitability, sets annual financial targets and is critical to Workrise’s success.What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and continuously maintain forecasting models related to your area of ownership
- Distill detailed data into real time reporting, company level communications, and executive/board level presentations
- Develop strong relationships with your Revenue partners to understand the nuances of the business
- Bring a sophisticated level of statistical and quantitative analysis to Revenue performance
- Translate qualitative information into quantitative inputs
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and improvement across the organization
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on critical business needs
- Work with product development teams to drive and understand future functionality
- Preferred 5+ years of commercial experience in a similar role, preferably at high-growth startups
- Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent professional experience in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or a comparably quantitatively rigorous field
- Advanced degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Engineering preferred
- Background in data visualization and reporting and experience with third-party tools (experience with Tableau preferred)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams for high impact projects
- Proven execution and impact on initiatives with leadership and product teams
- Able to drive complex projects to successful completion
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Experience working in fast-paced and frequently-changing environments; ability to thrive in ambiguity and self-direct
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!