Senior Systems Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Systems Manager to oversee systems functions for the Product department. This will include implementation and ongoing maintenance of Product’s business systems, which includes design, configuration, training, reporting, and support. You will work with R&D leadership and cross-functionally across other Procore business units to ensure the systems are functioning as expected and implement functional improvements. You will be responsible for security, facilitating system upgrades, communication about system stability and improvements, and maintaining updated documentation on the business systems, alongside L&D.
What you’ll do:
- Drive adoption of systems (The goal of this position is to support >90% user adoption for critical technology and its associated business processes)
- Lead technical implementation for new systems
- Answers questions regarding how systems interact with Procore
- Onboarding and offboarding management for the R&D team - provision licenses, ensure new hires have appropriate access to tools, de-provision, and remove access for offboarding process
- Identifies opportunities to increase ROI of systems
- Accomplish financial objectives by determining service level required, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and analyzing variances
- Building dashboards and reporting mechanisms for R&D team under the direction of Procore’s leadership team
- Coordinate with L&D to create system documentation, best practices, etc.
- Develop and provide reporting from systems when requested and train others on building reports
- Ensure integrations between systems are working as expected and resolve any errors
- Provide day-to-day end user support and work with L&D to deliver end user training where needed by acting as the main internal point of contact
- Communicate and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in managing and implementing systems, preferably in a Saas company
- Experience with Amplitude
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, & support
- Ability to triage issues as they come in and escalate where necessary
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Ability to interact with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and work well with all levels of management but also able to work independently to resolve issues
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with our current technologies (or similar programs) would be a plus: Pendo, Full Story, Product Plan
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.