Senior Technical Support Specialist at RapidDeploy
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:01 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, June 24, 2020
Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 350 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
As a Senior Technical Support Specialist, you will play a key role in delivering stellar technical support. As an integral part of the Support team, you will guide our customers through technical troubleshooting, and exceed customer expectations with your knowledge and passion for RapidDeploy technology. You will act as the voice of the customer across the organization and ensure comprehensive issue resolution.
Because we provide 24-hour support, the shift hours are 12pm - 8pm CST. During onboarding your shift will be 9 am - 5pm CST.
What You'll Be Doing at RapidDeploy
- Provide day-to-day support to our customers using Zendesk Support & Talk
- Follow up with end-users to ensure a timely and satisfactory resolution has been delivered
- Play an instrumental role in supporting escalated issues by acting as an internal customer advocate and a problem-solver
- Act as a representative of RapidDeploy to customers of diverse backgrounds, ensuring a positive experience with the RapidDeploy support organization
- Own and proactively hit metrics and KPI’s
- Own and bring to conclusion customer escalations by working with cross-departmental teams
- Participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation as required
- Contribute to the development of How-To Guides and Knowledge Base
- Own configuration and higher-level technical issues
- Capture and help prioritize customer feedback
- Participate in product issue resolutions and product enhancement efforts
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of all RapidDeploy products, processes and procedures
- Contribute to the vision and mission of RapidDeploy by helping where you can, as we are fast-growing technology company in a dynamic market environment
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 3+ years of proven success working directly with customers within a technology company
- Knowledge and experience in meeting and exceeding Support KPIs and critical Technical Support Metrics (CSAT, Time to Resolution (TTR), Backlogs, etc).
- Solid understanding of cloud Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offerings, enterprise software, data analytics, and technology in general
- Customer-first mindset and ‘get it done’ approach
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional technical support, both internal and external
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- A trustworthy contributor with a reputation for dependability and adherence to high ethical standards
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical aptitude and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills, a strong sense of urgency and flexibility to handle critical cases, including outside of regular business hours as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively across the experience/management spectrum, translate between technical and non‐technical teams, and empathetically communicate customers’ pain points to internal RapidDeploy teams
- Self-motivated, energetic, proactive team player with innovative ideas, diplomacy and tact
- Poise under pressure, thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description