Senior/Principal Cloud Security Consultant
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
- Experience administrating Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and GCP cloud environments
- Experience conducting Incident Response investigations in the cloud
- Collaborate with other members of the CrowdStrike Services cloud working group to develop and grow our Cloud Security practice.
- Analyze, report on, and provide informal input and feedback on cloud cloud/hybrid security architectures for CrowdStrike Services’ clients and internal projects.
- Assist in investigation and remediation of security incidents and issues.
- Provide requirements for critical cloud projects and initiatives.
- Raise the awareness level of cloud security in the CrowdStrike Services organization.
- Conduct security assessments to identify areas of risk and provide specific technical guidance to help ensure any gaps are remediated.
- Effectively communicates to management and business sponsors the status of projects and issues as they relate to Cloud Security.
- Provide clear, consistent, regular communication with all project stakeholders at all levels, including presentations to senior management, creating agendas and status update presentations.
- Conduct in-depth research of the latest in cloud security tools, techniques and best practices and technologies to remain at the forefront of offensive and defensive capabilities.
- Builds a great working relationship with team members and client teams.
- Develops and mentors junior team members.
- Open to remote/office locations.
Experience & Qualifications
- College degree or/equivalent and 5 years related work experience is required.
- 2-4 years of experience as a Security Architect and/or Engineer.
- 2-3 years of experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Firm understanding of the offerings and capabilities within Amazon Web Services (AWS), GCP, and Microsoft Azure platforms.
- Solid understanding and have experience with systems automation platforms and technologies.
- Experience architecting solutions within Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, GCP is required.
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (OAuth, OpenID, etc.)
- Experience with service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies is welcome.
- Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting) is preferred.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting or compiled languages - Python, Ruby, C#, PowerShell, Golang – is preferred.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.