Service Desk Manager at Arrive Logistics
- Manage the daily operations of the IT Service Desk department. Evaluate performance and hold direct reports accountable for performance and address any performance issues appropriately. Hire, promote and performance manage as needed. Work with ER to enforce company policy.
- Develop and maintain team training program, including training documents and materials. Train new hires and team on updated processes, regulations and requirements. Provide continuous training allowing for follow-through and follow-up. Develop and identify improvements to current processes that improve productivity and quality of the team.
- Work with Leadership to establish department goals and objectives. Detail steps to achieve objectives and delegate tasks appropriately.
- Ensure that team works within established troubleshooting guides, has the knowledge base to resolve tickets in a timely manner and provide responsive resolutions for support tickets. Ensure team maintains a high level of customer service with all transactions.
- Troubleshoot and provide excellent customer service to Senior and Executive level management. Use expert knowledge of company systems, software, hardware and processes to handle escalations and complex issues.
- Lead the engagement of various teams throughout the organization with a service mindset, focusing on ensure the end-user satisfaction.
- Handle large scale administrative IT projects that require knowledge of infrastructure.
- Develop and monitor team SLAs and KPIs. Run, monitor and analyze reports and provide updates to leadership. Implement related improvements as suggested by data and knowledge of challenges.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- A high school diploma/GED equivalent. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 5+ years Customer Service experience required
- 3+ years Help desk/Service desk experience required
- Management or Leadership experience required
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor, motivate and train others
- Strong technical knowledge of applications, systems, software and hardware used by Arrive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to prioritize the workload of a team
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure
- A flexible & solutions oriented demeanor
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion
- Very strong work ethic with a team mentality
- This position manages a team of direct reports.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.