Service Level Supervisor
Vrbo, part of the Expedia group, is currently looking for an individual to join our Americas Service Level team as a Senior Service Level Coordinator within the Customer Experience Department who will be pivotal to ensure our growth and success.
We're looking for a person who has a passion for expanding an individual's strengths for their personal and career development. We want someone who will thrive in leading a team to be successful.
On top of that, we want you to ask yourself if you feel that you possess a strong knowledge of call center contact volume, real time intra-day management, and handling contact center agent scheduling?
Do you excel in managing workforce schedules and real-time monitoring multi-skill agent activity?
Do you consider yourself a self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, problem solving contributor who is able to work with minimal supervision?
Do you pride yourself in excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strive within a team, and have top-notch time management abilities?
What You'll Do:
The Senior Service Level Coordinator is responsible leading the Americas Service Level Coordinators through scheduling/forecasting and real-time adherence. They will also partner with the team to coordinate the deployment and operational activities including, but not limited to, maintaining agent schedules, supplying overtime and handling time-off requests, achieving service levels goals, running productivity reports, and accounting intra-day performance. We are responsible for the real-time monitoring and tracking of agent schedules and all off-phone activity for our Customer Support, Trust and Security, Operations teams. We work together with our outsource counterparts within our multi-queue environment daily. We also assist with coordinating the scheduling of team meetings, supervisor one-on-one sessions, training, and other scheduled offline phone activity.
On top of meeting the qualifications of an ASLT S4, in this role, you will:
- Engage and inspire with your fellow coordinators to grow our influence and impact across the business; lead by example
- When receiving work assignments, review the assigned work and then directs SLC’s to complete assignment using established guidelines, procedures, policies and management guidance
- Provide immediate supervision to assigned team, assigning tasks, checking work periodically, providing feedback and maintain team schedules/workloads
- Monitors daily operations of the team and requires full knowledge of their own area of responsibility. Recommends changes to team process/procedures or policies
- Administers company policies that directly affect employees. Management reviews work of the team to establish(ed) measurements to determine if meeting department goals and objectives
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action
- Provide feedback to SLCs in 1:1 at least once a week
- Carry out performance evaluations, general monitoring, and evaluation of all SLCs on their team to improve the teams' efficiency and performance
- Analyzes solutions to reduce cost and increase efficiency within the team and department
- Proactively communicate with SLC Manager regarding work flow, staffing issues/performance, outages, etc
- Planning and adhering to capacity plans set forth by the business
- Regular policy and procedure alignment with global Service Level Coordinators and internal vendor managers
- Already possesses, demonstrates, and executes the competencies of an ASLT S4 including, but not limited to
- Closely coordinate with other points of senior leadership to support service levels and customer support, and take appropriate actions to correct, when needed
- Communicate solutions, successes, and opportunities to the ASLT Manager
- Be a liaison and facilitate meetings with diverse partner groups, internally and externally, to develop the relationship and resolve any issues
- Be an information source for agents' questions to scheduling and queue management
- Identify and triage gaps and challenges to responsible teams/individuals within the organization
- Effectively handle change by influencing and communicating with key partners
- Monitor real-time activity of agents, agent occupancy, agent utilization, forecasting accuracy by interval, and maintaining service level in a multi-site environment and with outsource business partners.
- Coordinate call center scheduling activity, team projects, training, and meeting for new hires and existing staff
- Work directly with the Customer Experience Operations to identify and implement a consistent level of service that meets or exceeds our department goals.
- Build and run records of operations, to maintain standards and provide updated reporting - including daily status and other required reports as directed by your manager
- Able to take ownership of assigned tasks fully and see them through to completion
- Be an extension of the Company vision of being the industry leader in customer service through quality, dedication, courtesy, and partnership.
- Assist in administration of Contact Center scheduling for shift adjustments/changes, new hire preparations, terminations, and running the weekly schedules.
- Demonstrate your deep understanding of Real-Time Adherence statistics: helping to ensure agents are on the their scheduled task(s) and monitoring breaks/lunches, monitor the call-in line, entering real-time exceptions into WFM tool, etc
- Assist in organization, coordination, and representation for events requiring the efforts and input of multiple sources
- Develop reports, maintain spreadsheets, and provide administrative support in all areas as needed
- Maintain a direct partnership with contact center Managers, Supervisors, and Agents to promote an employee friendly environment.
- Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned
Who You Are:
- M1 Level Position
- Passion for building and developing a team with a help-the-team-win attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong time management and judgement skills.
- Takes initiative and handles simultaneous tasks while working expertly, effectively, and independently under minimal supervision, in a dynamic, customer focused environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Possess strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working with multiple groups toward a common goal.
- Ability to exercise creative problem solving techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate professionally, effectively, thoughtfully, and courteously.
- Ability to work flexible hours and be available as required by business operations.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in workforce management, preferably in a multi call center environment.
- Experience with workforce management software.
- Experience leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits
- Competitive salary
- Annual target bonus or commission
- Parental leave for up to 20 weeks (dependent on eligibility)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free snacks and beverages
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free listing on Vrbo.com
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass
- Casual dress
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares. If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you. Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
In 1995, Vrbo introduced a new way for people to travel together, pairing homeowners with families and friends looking for places to stay. We were grounded in one purpose: To give people the space they need to drop the distractions of everyday life and simply be together. Since then, we've grown into a global community of homeowners and travelers, with unique properties in 190 countries around the world. Vrbo makes it easy and fun to book cabins, condos, beach houses and every kind of space in between.
Vrbo is part of VRBO and the Expedia Group family of brands and offers homeowners and property managers exposure to over 750 million visits to Expedia Group sites each month. To learn more, visit www.vrbo.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.