Social Specialist Client Success
Tiger Pistol is an innovative social advertising technology company experiencing explosive global growth. In support of that growth, we are looking to hire several Client Success Specialists (CSS) for our Austin, TX office. As a CSS with a focus on managed services, you will support and troubleshoot the set up of Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns for our B2B customers. You will need to develop and understanding of our client's advertising requirements and translate these requests into social media advertising activities on the Tiger Pistol platform. The CSS is a key support role to provide solutions to a myriad of questions and issue resolution via phone, email and instant messaging
In addition to campaign creation and monitoring duties, you will also participate in internal productivity and process improvements as they relate to our customer support operations.
- Work across the delivery of best in class Facebook & Instagram ads via the Tiger Pistol Platform – including development, quality assurance and reporting.
- Provide direct campaign and Platform support to Tiger Pistol partners and monitor their campaigns.
- Manage and resolve customer inquiries via email, phone or instant messaging in a professional and efficient manner.
- Relay discoveries regarding the end-user experience to internal stakeholders, including operations and product teams.
- Analyze social metrics and articulate simply to end-customers via Reporting Call or Help Desk.
- Be an active participant in your team ensuring as a group, you are achieving your individual and team KPIs.
- Assist the product development team by actively contributing to Platform focus groups, testing new features and fixes and surfacing customer feedback.
- Update WIP documents and internal reports promptly.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES
- SaaS and/or Social Media advertising experience is preferred.
- Be detailed orientated, self-motivated and highly organized to meet all execution seamlessly and on time.
- A genuine care and passion for customers and the importance of a positive customer experience.
- Exhibit confidence and poise under pressure, particularly when working through a challenging and or sensitive customer issue.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to show initiative in all areas of the role.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and objectively.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work hard and deliver results under pressure.
- A results and team oriented attitude.
- A passion for social marketing and a digital native.
- Personable and friendly.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years experience.
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
- In return for your commitment and passion, Tiger Pistol will offer you:
- A great work environment and team culture based in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Career progression, with a growing technology agency.
- The opportunity to wear jeans and t-shirts to work!