As a Social Specialist with a focus on managed services, you will develop and quality assure Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns for customers. You will have responsibility over a portfolio of end-customers, understanding their requirements and translating their needs into social media advertising activities.
In addition to campaign creation and monitoring duties, you will also identify and drive internal productivity and process improvements as they relate to our customer support operations.
Customer experience is essential to our success and you will be directly responsible for not only providing the best experience possible, but also ensuring that every campaign published is aligned a customer’s objectives and that it is delivering meaningful results.
You will work alongside members of the Client Services team to achieve group KPIs, show great customer experience and ultimately deliver results for our Clients and their end-customers.
- Work across the delivery of best in class Facebook & Instagram ads via the Tiger Pistol Platform – including development, quality assurance and reporting.
- Provide direct campaign and Platform support to Tiger Pistol partners.
- Monitor end customer campaigns and provide performance optimizations.
- Manage and resolve customer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Perform regular quality assurance/quality control checks on assigned client campaigns to ensure they are running accurately.
- Provide insight into user experience to internal stakeholders, including operations and product teams.
- Analyze social metrics and clearly articulate results to end-customers,
- Be an active participant in your team ensuring as a group, you are achieving your individual and team KPIs.
- Identify platform improvements by actively contributing to Platform focus groups, testing new features and fixes and surfacing customer feedback.
- Prepare and speak to current state of clients and end customer campaigns clearly and succinctly to both internal and external stakeholders on a regular cadence.
- Be detailed oriented, self-motivated and highly organized to meet all execution seamlessly and on time.
- A Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years experience.
- SaaS and/or Social Media advertising experience is preferred.
- A genuine care and passion for customers and the importance of a positive customer experience.
- Exhibit confidence and poise under pressure and in fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proactivity and willingness to show initiative in all areas of the role.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to think critically, objectively, and strategically.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work accordingly.
- Professional client communication, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team.
- Dedication and commitment to delivering results under pressure.
- A results and team oriented attitude.
- A passion for Facebook, Instagram and all things social.
- Personable and friendly.