Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our product demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
Culture video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGkfZs2EFo
Act as a trusted technical advisor in the assigned accounts and work closely with their peer(s) on the customer side. Using consultative approach, lead the overall design of Tenfold solution for our Enterprise customers.
You will get engaged during the final stages of the sales process, and continue to add value throughout the post-sales delivery process. You will provide technical oversight to ensure that the developed solutions will satisfy customer requirements. You will anticipate obstacles and recommend solution options for mutual success.
- Participate in live, on customer site, a-day-in-the-life with customer agents and technical team to help design, scope, and document Tenfold solution usage.
- Create and maintain a detailed Solution Description Document for every assigned account, that will be used by the Implementation engineers, Onboarding engineers, Support engineers and Product engineers.
- Draft and maintain solutions description documents for each account you are assigned to. Quality of solution design that will incorporate robust architectural principles, a broad set of Tenfold product capabilities, integration capabilities of third-party products, and industry standards.
- The customers you work with will receive periodic customer satisfaction surveys inquiring into your domain expertise and whether you established yourself as a trusted technical advisor. Maintain a score of 8+ on these satisfaction surveys.
- Tenfold performs 360-degree feedback from multiple stakeholders in the company. Maintain a score of 8+ on satisfaction surveys from your peers.
- Work with the operations engineering team to ensure that we are monitoring every endpoint at the customer.
- Receive and respond to customer escalation requests within 24 hours during business hours.
- Strive to maintain 2+ technical champions at each customer account that we can rely on. Stay engaged with the technical champion.
- Enterprise-grade Contact Center solution design
- 5+ years of contact center technologies; Avaya, Genesys, Cisco, Verint, NICE.
- 3+ years with CRM systems; Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Track record of using technical expertise and consultative style to build trusted advisor relationships with customers
- Master Tenfold products from demonstration to how it works and the underlying architecture
General Values and Capabilities
- Learning mindset. Learn the diverse set of Contact Center and CRM technologies.
- Staying informed of industry trends, products, competitors and emerging technologies
- Dynamic communications and presentation skills; verbal, written and visual
- Ability to self-correct and learn from mistakes.
- Strong work ethic
Competencies that are table stakes
- Ability to interact with and influence Sr Executives within the Fortune 1000.
- Able to adeptly have a conversation with executives and then switching to a very technical conversation around solutions and features.
- Ability to act as an industry and solution thought leader in both customer and large industry conference settings
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships with peers on the customer side throughout the post-sales cycle and customer's contractual term.
- Be self- motivated, work with a sense of urgency, and manage priorities effectively.
General values and capabilities that are table stakes
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to be an independent individual contributor. Willingness to get in the mud.
- Practical, technically-savvy problem solver
- Innovative, out of the box thinker
- Relationship builder
- High IQ
- Straight shooter
- Strong work ethics
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a growth phase