Specialist-Technology at Ascension
Ascension is hiring for a Specialist - Claims! In this role you will work with a team to build Ascension Adaptive Claims Warehouse (AWC) as well as work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions. This is a full time remote position.
What You Will Do
- Designs, directs and performs data analyses to resolve complex payor file issues including technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Uses data analysis and technical skills to help develop comprehensive models that integrate with other systems and data consumers.
- Works toward troubleshooting and streamlining data validation efforts in complex database migrations.
- Works on projects with broad implications requiring systems integration of multiple technical platforms.
- Works closely with other teams of internal and external customers and vendors, understanding critical touchpoints and implications.
- Manages expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service.
- Leads design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
- Serves customers as a key point of contact. Manages customer expectations and ensures prompt and complete customer service. Forms productive networks with internal and external customers and the vendor community. Produces project plans, RFP's, and RFI's. Customizes presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Conducts diagnosis of most business problems. Designs, directs and performs analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Designs projects with broad implications requiring systems integration of one or more technical platforms. Leads design sessions by presenting logical statements of business problems and designs.
- Participates in the design of technical requirements for the application/solution.
- Serves as a staff resource and mentor regarding understanding of architectural systems.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- 2+ Years of current SQL development experience.
- 2+ Years of experience in Healthcare Insurance Claims and Eligibility.
- Knowledge of MSSP.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance/Control Concepts.
- Previous experience with other languages such as Python.
- Previous experience with Google Cloud Platform.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.