Sr. Account Based Field Marketing Manager (East Coast) at ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:12 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, July 1, 2021
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Enterprise Network Services Business Group and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
What you’ll do
The Senior Account Based Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, execution and measurement of highly targeted marketing programs against a defined subset of target accounts. This role will work in close partnership with Sales and Channels to gather account intelligence and account prioritization, and to build targeted messaging in large or key accounts to support specific sales objectives.
Through an in-depth understanding of account based marketing principles, you’ll help to communicate the ThousandEyes value proposition to target account audiences across the North America East region. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in building and managing highly targeted marketing programs and (live and virtual) events, taking an analytical approach to developing account specific marketing plans and engaging with sales leadership and team members, as well as regional strategic partners.
The ideal candidate has excellent planning and communications skills and 7 to 10 years of enterprise B2B marketing experience in a SaaS organization, technology company, or start-up environment, with relevant ABM experience a significant plus. This role reports to the Director, Account Based Field Marketing.
- Plan and execute on Account Based Marketing programs for a defined target account list
- Partner with East Enterprise Sales to drive account and target audience specific marketing planning aligned to key account sales strategies and objectives; align to regional partners
- Collaborate with content, creative, digital, web & corporate events teams to create & deliver strategic communications, assets & programs that drive engagement; Partner with external agencies as appropriate
- Regularly produce reports on success of campaigns and programs across platforms
- Coordinate with global marketers to synergize programs & create efficiencies to drive scale
- Use learnings from regional ABM programs to input to best practice development
- 7-10 years of enterprise B2B with experience in multiple marketing disciplines including demand generation/field marketing with proven account based skills
- Capable of executing ABM programs independently across digital display, social, email, direct, and sales plays designed to advance account engagement
- Hands-on experience with managing events (virtual or in-person) with a deep understanding of event planning from strategy to execution
- Work closely with regional sales leaders to develop quarterly campaigns tailored to the immediate needs of local markets and their target accounts
- Partner with focus channel partners to align marketing efforts to named account strategies
- Experience meeting pipeline goals for new logos, acceleration and customer initiatives
- Buyer and customer focused execution: an ability to understand buyer needs and develop appropriate messaging and tactics to support account and buyer objectives
- Use of data and insights: ability to interpret data in order to develop and share account based insights to guide messaging and strategy
- Goal focused planning and insight: skilled at defining and managing marketing goals (and mapping tactical delivery) to align with sales objectives
- Collaborative team player who excels when working in cross-functional, high-growth environments
- Ability to work closely with a distributed sales team and geographically dispersed marketing teams and disciplines
- Vertical marketing experience in financial services, healthcare, and technology desired
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Engagio, Demandbase, Salesforce, Marketo, and Sendoso with ability to learn new software quickly
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool
Read Full Job Description