Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Work in tandem with the Chief Actuary, Commercial ACA Directors, Managers and Analysts and Line of Business and have lead responsibility for directing and overseeing project work related to regional ACA pricing, experience analysis, product strategy and related items
- Direct development of pricing and block management tools
- Support the team through mentoring and managing, working to optimize productivity and work/life balance
- Develop the team through setting and working towards both individual and team growth goals
- Work with Chief Actuary and senior leadership and help inform strategy decisions, plan design changes and market opportunities based on empirical data
- Lead responsibility for ensuring all rate filings and pricing work is completed on time and submitted
- Support product and line of business strategy working with LOB leadership
- Work with leadership to build the Individual pricing team to insource state pricing work
- A Bachelor’s degree required in Math, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science, or a related field is required
- Ten (10) or more years of experience working with commercial ACA products is required
- Associate of the Society of Actuaries or greater required
- Meets or exceeds continuing educations requirements for SOA and Academy
- Understanding of healthcare claims data, ACA regulations and risk adjustment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Expert level knowledge of healthcare pricing for ACA Individual products
- Understanding of company practices related to management of member populations for purposes of estimating risk
- Oversee production, understand, and interpret internal and external analysis and reports; provide effective non-technical support to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and ability to meet with C-Level leadership on pricing and plan related topics
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.