Sr. Business Systems Analyst at Khoros
- Partner directly with business units to identify system needs, gather requirements, assist with prioritization and successful project delivery.
- Look at the applications strategically and advise stakeholders on ways to improve their processes.
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners to define requirements and manage expectations from project inception through delivery.
- Work with other business analysts and the development team to convert business requirements into functional and technical designs.
- Administer, configure, and enhance business systems solutions.
- Support help tickets and requests for existing system changes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across different platforms and applications, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Bonus points for having worked as a system administrator on any of our existing platforms: Salesforce, Financial Force,, Gainsight, Netsuite ERP, Community and Intranet platforms, JIRA, etc.