The Senior Call Center Manager is responsible for developing, leading, counseling, motivating, and managing a team of Managers to achieve goals and quota by delivering superior service and solutions to Realtor.com clients. The Senior Call Center Manager is responsible for providing the necessary tools, information, and coaching for Managers and their teams to be successful. This includes creating a safe and fun culture to promote employee morale and engagement. The Senior Call Center Manager is also expected to identify improvement opportunities in our processes, reporting, metrics, products, and customer service.
The role will work with Senior leadership and stakeholders in HR, Finance, Recruiting, Training, Analytics, Product, etc. to design and tactically execute strategies to reach company objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Senior Call Center Manager is a leader of leaders, responsible for the daily activities of the Consumer Experience Management team.
- Provide direct supervision of a team of up to 7 Consumer Experience Managers
- Drives alignment/consistency/cohesiveness in people practices, team management, and customer service to achieve department & company goals.
- Grows and leads an innovative, creative and fun environment where employees strive to deliver world-class customer experiences.
- Effectively guide and lead the work force by establishing goals, directing their work, providing insights and developing their skills.
- Responsible for the achievement of overall goals with a focus on contact center KPIs and metrics including dials, utilization, successful activities, and closes while continuously improving the quality of services provided to clients and partners.
- Provide reports and/or assessments of Call Center performance, attendance, development, and achievements as assigned.
- Proactively identify opportunities for corrective action and counsel, discipline, and/or administration of warnings to staff when adherence to policy and Quality are not met.
- Leading and implementing change management initiatives, keeping in compliance with industry regulatory practices and departmental rules and policies.
- Partner and communicate with other departments to identify areas of opportunity, improve use of technology and develop solutions to improve efficiency, quality, culture and overall call center performance.
- Collaborate with Quality to understand emerging trends and implement best practices.
- Partner with HR & Recruiting to assist in the hiring, coaching, training and development of the staff and any necessary disciplinary action
- Collaborate with the Learning and Development staff to facilitate a successful transition from training to production.
- Works with leadership teams to develop and optimize strategy in an ever-changing environment
What We Like to See / Measures of Success:
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in a call center, customer service or sales environment
- Experience successfully managing in a remote/virtual environment
- Direct experience in building & developing a leadership team
- Experience tracking, measuring and holding teams accountable to defined KPI's
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work and influence decisions cross functionally and within Sr. leadership
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in performing duties
- Ability to be a self-starter and utilize proactive approach to achieve results
- Superior time management and prioritization in an atmosphere of multiple, shifting priorities and deadline pressures
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Flexible schedule and strong sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of, and or previous experience with Microsoft office, & Gsuite (gmail, google calendar, docs etc)
- The position requires prolonged sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.