Sr. Director Customer Education at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
We are looking for a transformational leader to build a world class education experience and accelerate time to value for LogicMonitor customers. This highly visible function reports to the VP of Customer Experience Operations, and is responsible for customer training and certification programs for LogicMonitor customers. The individual will oversee the team tasked with developing and delivering an engaging and results driven training curriculum and certification exams. The individual will work with a cross functional team including Product, Product Marketing, Support, Professional Services and Customer Success and be one of the senior leaders defining customer's path to success on LogicMonitor platform.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan, comprehensive curriculum, and effectiveness assessments for all customer education programs for LogicMonitor customers
- Formulate execution strategies that maximize business impact based on the understanding of a complex business, different audience perspectives, and growth levers
- Identify education gaps in the ecosystem and drive an effective and cohesive content strategy to meet customers where they are.
- Own the tech stack and all associated technologies used to support customer education and certifications. Select and Optimize Learning Management System.
- Lead and develop a highly competent team of trainers and training developers responsible for creating, delivering, reinforcing, and sustaining ongoing training in all formats (instructor-led, virtual, & on demand)
- Collaborate with Product and other cross-functional teams to drive a communication and education strategy for product changes made to the LogicMonitor platform
- Manage, maintain and continuously improve new customer onboarding programs
- Continuously measure relevance and effectiveness of training and certifications, and evolve programs as necessary
- Apply project management skills across all aspects of training programs including alignment with business objectives, marketing and communications, planning and execution, and measurement (leading/lagging indicators)
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Education
- 5+ years experience in customer training, with customers of various sizes and verticals. Enterprise B2B preferred
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Experience in product-specific technical training programs, certifications and LMS (SkillJar) for external customers
- Experience in Software as a Service sales (SaaS) environment preferred
- Skilled in aligning cross functional teams, with competing priorities, in an engaging, consultative manner
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.