- Oversight of the IT Business systems including the IT technical teams supporting them made up of analysts, software engineers, and project managers
- Project leader for complex business systems transformations and acquisition integrations
- Prepare effective business cases for systems improvements and/or alternative new systems, clearly articulating non-financial and financial benefits and costs, and influencing various stakeholders effectively.
- Proactively identify and maximize synergies and efficiencies across business systems
- Inspire and lead the business systems support team including mentoring, coaching, evaluation, and professional development
- Collaborate with leadership to establish and implement relevant metrics for monitoring Information Technology infrastructure, service desk and field services performance.
- Effectively manage the department financials (including optimizing software licenses and consulting fees) and ongoing resource management needs.
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders to foster innovation by combining functional and operational knowledge to identify new ideals for current customer facing products and services
- Build relationships and teams across organizational boundaries by effectively communicating, cooperating, and collaborating with all technology and business stakeholders.
- Manage and guide the testing of business applications using appropriate methodologies and tools to improve quality, flexibility, and efficiency.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- IT professional with bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field and MBA preferred
- 12+ years of experience working with enterprise level business applications.
- 8+ years of ERP systems SaaS, Cloud, IT application and solutions development, delivery and support experience. Strong experience with application architecture and experience setup.
- 5+ years of experience in a management level position, building and leading high-performing teams
- The ability to function as a hands-on "player-manager" jumping in to help as needed while not losing site of the big picture.
- Experience with cloud and SaaS platform-based solutions is highly desirable
- Solid understanding of SDLC and experience in leading software development business initiatives
- Experience with scrum and other agile development methods is a must
- Solid understanding of SOX compliancy
- Demonstrated ability to plan and execute projects cross-functionally including acquisition integrations, new module or system implementations, systems selections and maintenance / hot fix updates
- Business Process Expertise – have a deep understanding of and ability to articulate best practices across core business processes; ability to integrate acquired business into existing business processes
- Systems Implementation – multiple experiences implementing business systems, integrations and managing the process to design, build, test and deploy systems
- Exceptional management & organizational skills enabling real time prioritization, an effective intake process for the team and a strong ability for holding the team accountable to results
- Excellent verbal and written communications