Sr. Integrations Analyst at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Integration Analyst 3 will be tasked with planning, coordinating, and managing the assimilation of new business partners that enhance the company’s growth while supporting the business partner’s ability to serve Bright’s members and providers. This position typically supports Bright’s internal business partners by determining the external business partners' data requirement needs and/or the ability of the external business partner to deliver key data back to Bright used to support reporting, analysis, operations and/or CMS/State requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business and technical teams (both internal and external). Collaborate with business, product management and tech leadership to support project intake, vetting and prioritization processes
- Develop business requirements including mapping of data elements to file layouts and logic rules of exchanged files between Bright and the Business Partner including building SQL models
- Lead meetings with external entities to review file exchange needs, define business requirements and finalize work scope for developers
- Collect and document all relative information between Bright and Business Partner including but not limited to FTP sites, file name structures, testing requirements and technical contacts
- Develop test use cases and test data. Conduct testing with data trading partner including review of test results and defining pass/fail situations
- Solution design and oversight of health plan functions to improve efficiency, increase quality, and decrease costs
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field preferred OR six (6) years of work experience
- Eight (8) or more years’ experience with data integration design, data analysis and solution implementation required
- Three (3) or more years of leading teams preferably around healthcare data analysis
- Six (6) or more years’ experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data required
- Three (3) or more years of SQL code development, and working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies required
- Four (4) years or more Claims and/or Eligibility background required
- Competency in SQL required
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, data integrations, project management and/or business analysis preferred
- Dedicates exacting attention to detail and data quality
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs required
- Ability to handle conflict resolution
- Effective communication skills including verbal and written required
- Ability to work cross-functionally, spanning operations, clinical, provider relations and sales that contribute to driving an exceptional experience for members and for clinicians preferred
- Employs strong data validation practices
- Well-versed in reporting and requirements gathering processes
- Experience with healthcare and consumer data required
- Eager learner, collaborative partner, easy communicator, and careful analyst
- Passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
- Experience with HIPAA transactions (i.e. 837) preferred
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.