Sr. IT Business Systems Analyst- Omnichannel Fulfillment
SR. IT BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST– OMNICHANNEL FULFILLMENT – AUSTIN, TX
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
We have an exciting career opportunity to participate in building IT systems. Reporting to our Program Director, our Senior IT Business Systems Analyst – OmniChannel Fulfillment, will plan, design, test, launch and support new systems for our growing business!
• Play a key role in the implementation of our new Manhattan Associates’ Order Management System (OMS) that will enable “order from anywhere, fulfill from anywhere”
• Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
• Meet with key decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial and operations requirements, systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues
• Interpret user needs, write and maintain functional specifications for new systems, systems changes and/or systems enhancements
• Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, designing and developing OMS processes and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
• Develop high level of understanding of overall system and integration architecture for OMS and interfacing systems; participate in and assist with architecture and integration planning as needed
• Configure systems settings and options; plan and execute system, integration and acceptance testing and create specifications for systems to meet business requirements
• Create, coordinate and perform test metrics and test plans; partner with QA for system, integration and regression tests
• Provide third level post implementation support to business users with a high level of customer service
• Provide orientation and training to end users for all new and modified systems
Our ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, the combination, or equivalent
• 5 + years of experience in a Business Analyst role supporting a retail fleet of stores and multiple distribution centers (DCs)
• Retail omni-channel experience is a requirement, including experience with a major OMS, preferably Manhattan Associates
• Broad experience with allocations, warehouse management, inventory maintenance and publishing, merchandise management, order-to-cash, shipping and returns processes across a Retail enterprise.
• Prior experience implementing fundamental OMS processes such as direct-to-consumer, buy online pickup in store, ship to store, etc.
• Knowledge of functional interfaces to/from OMS and other core systems
• Extensive experience interpreting user needs and writing functional specifications for new systems, systems changes, and/or system enhancements
• A high aptitude for interpreting technical documentation as well as authoring or updating documents including help desk run books and training documentation
• A strong background in implementing cloud-based solutions
• A strong attention to detail, superior follow-up skills and effective written/verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills to devise solutions to complex problems and the ability to effectively present complex solutions to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization
• The ability to generate buy-in and build consensus across the organization
• The desire to be a life-long learner with high just in time learning capability
• The ability to work well independently and prioritize tasks to achieve objectives according to deadline.
• Proficiency in general IT concepts (user interface, database, security, networking)
• Solid project management skills and exposure to standard methodologies
• A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy