Sr. Manager, Business Operations
About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the marketing platform for local businesses. Utilizing our proprietary technology, we integrate social media, customer reviews, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has more than 600 team members in Austin, Texas. We serve 10,000 local business customers across the country and have published more than 10 million messages on social media and review sites on their behalf.
Main Street Hub has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, one of the Best Places to Work in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman.
For more information about Main Street Hub visit our site: http://www.mainstreethub.com and stay in touch Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For tips, tricks, and insights on the latest trends in social media marketing for small businesses, visit our blog.
About the Team:
The Franchise team is a service fully-focused on franchise networks and their unique marketing challenges. This new solution empowers franchisors to execute their brand vision and strategy at the local franchisee level across thousands of social media touchpoints -- blending brand compliance and local authenticity to power an exceptional digital consumer experience.
Using our pioneering "Do-It-For-You" delivery model, expert team, nationwide, professional photography network, and proprietary technology, Main Street Hub will enable franchisors and their franchisees to elevate their brand presence and win new customers in every market. Our company's solution gives franchisors the ability to localize their brand at every single location in their network.
- Lead business operations and help the business scale
- Manage the project portfolio and hold the team accountable for execution
- Drive process improvement across the business
- Project management - monitor project portfolio progress, including reviewing status, identifying and tracking opportunities/risks that span multiple areas and following up on meeting actions
- Process improvement - work with GM and cross-functional leaders to identify, develop and execute measurable efforts to improve franchise sales and customer operations
- Project support - jump in where appropriate (and bandwidth permitting) to help move strategic projects forward
- Decision support - work with BI/finance teams on data analysis required to facilitate decision making for franchise leadership team (e.g. operational budget, GTM strategy, etc.)
- Exception management - assist team with managing exceptions that arise from the uniqueness of scaling the business operations of a “startup within a startup” (informs process improvements)
- Track record of success - prior experience managing complex projects and driving meaningful process improvement
- Growth experience - 5+ years experience in high growth environments
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit -- must be self-driven, individually accountable, passionate about business results and can completely own the delivery of high value initiatives
- Advanced project management skills - must be comfortable in organizing and orchestrating complex initiatives that require significant interactions across teams / departments
- Excellent presentation and people skills - must work well with internal and external customers at all levels
- Analytical thinking - clear thinking, knowing when/how data is important, succinct in communication. Ability to break complex problems into smaller steps, decisions
- Comfortable with ambiguity - can define a clear path through numerous options
- Mission-driven, values-based culture
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option
- Paid parental leave
- Fun, casual, urban office environment