The Senior Manager of Client Success is responsible for leading a team of experienced Client Success Managers with a primary focus of making raving fans of DISCO users. With an insatiable appetite for industry domain, you will build, manage and measure the impact of programs designed to identify buyers and influencers, capture client sentiment, and enable clients to invest deeply with DISCO. This also includes supporting client escalations, partnering across company teams to up-level the client experience, and managing a team to deliver on goals set by leadership in DISCO’s go-to-market team.What You'll Do
- Responsible for building out a proactive client success function, including leading a team of client success specialists
- Define and execute processes and procedures to ensure quality and scalability of operations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally within and across the various internal functions
- Help identify product issues from client feedback and assist in finding ways to improve our product and processes.
- Serve as the main POC for any escalations to ensure issues are resolved quickly
- Provide solutions to our clients by utilizing strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
- Client Success leader with experience managing a team of 5+ customer focused team members
- Excellent management and communication skills
- A customer-centric thought process with the ability to provide process improvement
- Technologically savvy
- Experience improving customer satisfaction
- Results driven leader
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have legal industry experience
- Have supported both software and services organizations in a client success function
- Can help scope and prescribe systems that can help automate client success outreach and measurement functions within the Salesforce.com ecosystem.
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO has raised more than $135 million in venture capital and is using this investment to apply our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform the practice of law. We have an office in London and continue to expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day, as well as free snacks and beverages*
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
*when we return to the office, post-COVID19
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.