Sr. Manager of Customer Success at Yonder
(Austin, TX or Remote in the US)
You're looking to tackle complex problems, drive change, and help build the next generation of machine learning tools for detecting malicious and inauthentic behavior online. You want to collaborate with others, creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction, and connect with a team that nerds out about the internet. You thrive in an environment of continual improvement, and you aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes with others. You value responsibility, compassion, and growth. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
Yonder is on a mission to reveal hidden agendas on the Internet and increase empathy online. We are developing the leading product for communications teams to protect and build their online brands.
We're looking for a Sr. Manager of Customer Success with at least 2 years experience leading customer success for early-stage, enterprise B2B SaaS companies. This is initially a hands on role, with the opportunity to build and lead the customer success function. In this role, you will ensure that Yonder customers successfully adopt the product, consistently find value in the intelligence, and drive growth through renewals and expansion. This role will report to the CEO, and collaborate closely with the executive leadership team.
Most of our team is based in Austin, TX, but we are remote-first and encourage candidates in other areas of the US to apply. Interviews for this role will be conducted remotely over video during Covid-19, for the safety of our employees and candidates.
The problem we are solving is complex and requires diverse voices and perspectives. We are united by our passion for an authentic internet, but we are empowered by the differences in how we think, how we live, and what we’ve experienced. We strongly encourage candidates with diverse backgrounds to apply to this role, especially from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech.
What You’ll Do:
In this high impact role, you will:
- Be a champion for our customers inside the business -- the loudest voice on what we can do to improve their experience and LTV, educating all of us on new use cases and new ways we're providing value
- Evolve the vision and strategic plan for Customer Success, focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth through gross renewals and net retention improvements.
- Drive customer outcomes, product adoption and customer experience
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, expansion of value, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement
What You Have:
- A passion and empathy for customers and proven ability to create strong customer relationships that drive stickiness.
- 2-3 years of management experience leading teams in a SaaS or subscription enterprise software company
- Experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams. Professional services experience is a plus.
- Proven experience leading teams, driving new and expansion sales, driving software adoption and leveraging customer success best practices
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Possesses a strong management presence and leadership ability, with communication and interpersonal skills that inspire and motivate leaders and teams
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem solving, communication, delegation and planning
- Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders
- Experience successfully working with senior (C-level) executives
- Strong operational skills that will drive organizational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- A team of dedicated and supportive colleagues
- Encouragement to bring your whole self to work
- Remote-first organization, with an office available in Austin if preferred (availability is dependent on Covid-19)
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly virtual social events