Sr. Manager, Growth Operations at Favor
| Austin | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:04 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, September 23, 2021
The Sr. Manager of Growth Operations will be responsible for high-priority, strategic projects across the organization related to protecting Favor’s service and optimizing balanced growth. This role will collaborate with a broad range of key stakeholders including the Business Analytics, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams. This role will apply structured thinking to answer some of Favor’s most critical business questions and requires a candidate who is action-oriented and data-driven.
- Lead large and / or complex cross-functional business projects, including: ensure project scope is clearly defined and aligned, create and maintain detailed deliverables-based project plans, track milestone progress against plan, and communicate regular updates to key stakeholders.
- Define and implement KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to measure the quality of Favor’s service and maintain the businesses’ growth trajectory.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and implement business initiatives and workflow changes, which may include internal communications and appropriate launch plans for impacted stakeholders.
- Evaluate internal practices against competitive trends and drive solutions that make our service scalable.
- Act as the internal voice and representative for service company wide.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading undergraduate institution.
- Master’s degree (MBA, MS in relevant fields, etc.) a plus.
- 7+ years of management consulting or related experience.
- Strong effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Analytical and data driven.
- Proven track record of providing operational results to drive business goals in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Willing (and excited) to dig into what makes Favor work and help across the organization where needed.
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description