We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
As a Sr. Manager - Operations, LZ Tax. You will help build the next frontier of services for our customers. We are blending business tax advisory and preparation with the world of technology.
- Set the vision, standards, and policies for our growing Tax Services team - including quality assurance, workforce management, training, ongoing professional development, and many others
- Build your team to manage the operational excellence program
- Create, monitor, and analyze important metrics for the day-to-day performance of operations
- Manage the Tax Services headcount forecasting process
- Optimize Tax Services workflows and scheduling
- Manage onboarding processes to ensure tools, training, resources, and products effectively onboard and prepare experts to deliver tax services
- Devise strategies to support the growth of the company, identifying and implementing process improvements that will increase output, improve quality, and minimize costs
- 7+ years of professional experience, ideally in strategic workforce management (designing processes and policies for operational teams)
- Demonstrated team management experience, including 3+ years of managing others
- Excellent communication skills - including leading team meetings, building presentations, and writing process documents
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - the ability to use data to find insights and create solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and delivering large projects
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.