Sr. Manager, Operations at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers with the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
As a Sr. Manager, Operations you will help build the next frontier of services for our customers. We are blending business tax advisory and preparation with the world of technology.
What you’ll do:
- Set the vision, standards, and policies for our growing Tax Services team – including quality assurance, workforce management, training, ongoing professional development, and many others
- Build your team to manage the operational excellence program
- Create, monitor, and analyze important metrics for the day-to-day performance of operations
- Manage the Tax Services headcount forecasting process
- Optimize Tax Services workflows and scheduling
- Manage onboarding processes to ensure tools, training, resources, and products effectively onboard and prepare experts to deliver tax services
- Devise strategies to support the growth of the company, identifying and implementing process improvements that will increase output, improve quality, and minimize costs
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of professional experience, ideally in strategic workforce management (designing processes and policies for operational teams)
- Demonstrated team management experience, including 3+ years of managing others
- Excellent communication skills – including leading team meetings, building presentations, and writing process documents
- Analytical and problem-solving skills – the ability to use data to find insights and create solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and delivering large projects
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.