Sr Manager, Workforce Management and Analytics at LegalZoom
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for businesses and families. We are high-growth and fast-paced with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion, and innovation for what we do and how we deliver.
Sr Manager position directly responsible for the proactive planning and real-time implementation related to the daily forecasting, scheduling & planning, intra-day monitoring of our volumes and workforce to ensure achievement of service level goals, and strategic goals. The role will lead a team of WFM analysts in monitoring and supporting the real-time operations across LegalZoom’s Contact Center (sales and customer care), as well as fulfillment to ensure service levels and performance measurements are met. Emphasis will be placed on operation rigor in workforce planning, while providing thought leadership in developing forecasts and staffing / capacity requirements which translate to scheduling and real-time management to support the teams and units within Customer Care and Fulfillment Operations. This role will as be accountable daily reporting of operational metrics, the proactive development and strategic implementation of the long-term staff modeling, resource scheduling, and real-time management.
People development is a top priority at LegalZoom. The Sr Manager will also be responsible for the development of WFM team.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Responsible for the strategy and day-to-day management of WFM functions; including forecasting, scheduling, real-time operations, staffing and technology needs and utilization.
- Provides professional and technical development to WFM team members.
- Actively leads and facilitates discussions of performance to forecast, partnering with operations leaders to optimize both forecast and performance capabilities.
- Provide daily reporting of key operational metrics, and adhoc analytics as required
- Sets goals for teams with a focus on improving customer experience and continuous improvement of WFM and Data Analytics operations, including the execution of multi-year roadmap.
- Ensures data analysts understand the business process and performance to be measured, while partnering with operations leaders to identify process gaps and improvements to be supported by measurement/reporting.
- Provides proactive analysis, presentations, and strategic recommendations for driving business improvements. Sponsors integrated workforce support, driving standardization of processes, scale and efficiency. Creates criteria for forecast evaluation systems, evaluate effectiveness of existing and proposed workforce Accountable for all recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training.
- Responsible for delivery of projects and initiatives within the organization management activities. Ensures that effective technology solutions are utilized consistently.
- Develop a data strategy and standardization of best practices to ensure the accuracy and scalability of workforce analytics.
- Provides analytical support for special projects.
- Collaborate business owners on identifying opportunities to further optimize our workforce.
- Communicates and works with staff members, management, Human Resources, and Accounting.
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Master’s Degree
- 10+ years’ experience in Workforce Management in contact centers with a minimum of 400 employees.
- 15+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience with Genesys and integration of IVR platforms into Salesforce a plus
- Strong leadership skills with track record of team development
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of urgency and accountability, with excellent focus on attention to detail and the capability to work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Strong and effective communication skills to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends to meet deadlines.
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.