Sr. Marketplace Manager
As the Senior Marketplace Manager, you will:
- Lead a team of Marketplace Mangers focused on Existing Marketplaces, Dropship Marketplaces, or International Marketplaces.
- Be responsible for the channel P&L in their area. They continually drive financial awareness and improvement.
- Drive automation and process improvement in the management of all channels.
- Partner with the merchandising team to understand our assortment and pricing strategy of our products across all channels.
- Set promotion and marketing targets for each marketplace and works with marketplace managers to execute the plan.
- Work with MP merchandising team to develop merchandising plans that roll up to larger revenue targets.
- Network and develop strategic relationships at our partnership companies.
- Coach and develop the team of marketplace managers.
- Leading people
- Managing ecommerce channels
- P&L management
- Extensive negotiation
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.