As a Senior Planner, you will:
- Be responsible for the overall inventory strategy within a Pod. Including these KPIs of the pod - Out of stock rate, Inventory Turn, Obsolete Slow Moving Inventory, and Sell-Through Rate.
- Approve orders - approving the margin, quantity, order timing, and terms. In doing so you will lead our COGS strategy and influence the financial outcome. You will work with Vendor Managers to discontinue SKUs that do not meet profit thresholds.
- Drive open to buy process and results at a category, vendor and vendor manager level within the Pod.
- Partner with Finance to ensure our inventory strategy aligns with our financing capabilities.
- Provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint. Able to consolidate large volumes of data - shipments, sales, inventory, market share, markdown cadence.
- Build out a demand forecast for vendors and work with the replenishment team to schedule out orders with vendors to minimize out of stock rates, maximize inventory, and maximize efficiency.
- Continually review prior period performance and identify opportunities and threats in our inventory plan.
- Use channel data and customer insights to develop SKU level forecasts. Continually look for opportunities to improve this process.
- Identify ways to proactively move obsolete and slow-moving inventory while minimizing negative financial impact.
- Lead and develop Planners, Associate Planners, and Replenishment team members in their Pod.
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Leading people
- Inventory management, financial planning and financial analysis
- P&L management experience
- Process Management
- Strong Business Intelligence - complex SQL queries and data management
- Leadership of large business unit
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.