Sr Spclst-Technology at Ascension
Provides Level 4 product support leadership for Ascension Technologies applications and platforms in the Care Communications Portfolio, on the Contact Center Team. This role is desired to have a deep level of awareness and experience with telephony and call management software within the healthcare setting. Lines of business includes: centralized scheduling, nurse triage, physician answering services, food services, insurance/health plan services, and other operational areas.
What You Will Do
- Daily engagement and leadership with the product team for the support, iteration, build, deployment and upgrade of the Contact Center product platforms
- Deep understanding of the connectedness of the product portfolio and its use case within the healthcare setting to include telephony and integrations with other applications
- An understanding of dial plans, telephony, and call routing is required
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal are required
- Works independently to understand workflows and applies technical knowledge to assist end users
- Follows all established procedures
- Creates clear documentation for education, knowledge share for team and procedure/policy requirements
- Utilizes critical thinking to decipher workflows to understand adjustments needed to application deployments
- Understands basic technology infrastructure to assist with any new functionality, break/fix or application replacement
- On call availability is a requirement
- 3 or more years work experience with the following applications and platforms is strongly preferred: Genesys Cloud.
- Experience and exposure to working and collaborating with operational leaders in a hospital environment is also preferred.
- A deep understanding of contact center processes and procedures and experiencing leading implementations is highly preferred.
Lead the design and execution of deployed business application systems. Mentor less-experienced staff with responsibility for their technical development.
- Develop partnerships with senior users to understand their business needs and define future application requirements.
- Evaluate the applicability of leading edge technologies and uses this information to significantly influence future business strategies.
- Analyze complex business and competitive issues and discerns the implications for systems support.
- Design, direct and perform analyses to resolve complex first-time project issues, including analysis of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed system solutions.
- Design projects with broad implication for the business and/or the future architecture, successfully addressing cross-technology and cross-platform issues.
- Balance and negotiate the needs of multiple users and communicate the business advantages of various technical solutions.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure prompt and complete customer service.
- Customize presentations to the interests of the audience.
- Develop expert understanding of applications development processes, and in-depth knowledge of leading edge technologies to create plans for future technology use.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
• 1 year of experience required.• 4 years of experience preferred.• 2 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.