“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to deliver the best healthcare experience by putting brilliant minds, empathetic hearts and personalized technology to work to create meaningful relationships between our members and Care Partners. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright People to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: Be Purposeful, Be Authentic, Be Brave, Be Positive, Be Respectful, and Be Accountable.
The System Administrator is a member of the End User Application Operations team. This role delivers application design, management, configuration, integration, and support for employees and managers. This role specifically will focus on administration of Atlassian products Jira, Jira Service Management, and Confluence, but will also have shared responsibilities for other applications used by the organization. They are responsible for deployment, monitoring, maintenance, security, development, upgrades, and support of end user applications within our environment. The End User Application Operations team provides IT services and support for all Bright Health employees and partners. Our client is the Bright Health employees and you will be a part of the team that is the first line of support for overall success. As a department we have a philosophy of all hands-on-deck. We do not shy away from small tasks that often happen behind the scenes.
- Manage, configure, support, and maintain Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence Cloud applications
- Work with department leaders to build spaces and projects that align with compliance objectives and processes and procedures
- Help drive departmental efficiency through instructing others on leveraging and communicating capabilities of the solutions
- Troubleshoot issues related to setup, configuration, maintenance, and change management
- Assist with application training and support of users
- Manage license inventory and drive procurement needs for applications
- Manage day to day activities and handle escalated tickets from service desk
- Assist with maintenance of system processes and support documentation
- Participate in user access audits
- Assist in the execution of IT planned initiatives including hitting deadlines and achieving goals or projects as assigned
- Work with Security Department to build solutions that will comply with SOC and HIPAA requirements
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors or Associates degree (ideally in Technology or Security) preferred, or relevant work experience required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with and providing technical support to End Users
- Minimum 3 years’ experiencing administrating systems in an corporate environment
- Technical expertise administrating and configuring the following platforms required: Atlassian Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence Cloud
- Working knowledge of the following platforms preferred: Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Zoom, Slack, DropBox
- Technical expertise with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater End User Technology Team goals
- Previous experience providing hands on support for Executive Leadership, Directors, Managers, and Assistants preferred
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications on your own
- Skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.