Strategic Account Manager
Overview of the role:
We are looking for an extraordinarily motivated Strategic Account Manager to join our world-class team. The AM is a dynamic leader who can comfortably serve as the central point of contact for YouEarnedIt’s most strategic accounts. You will work with our customers’ executives, HR team, and stakeholders. As the Strategic Account Manager, you will act as an extension of our customer’s team. You will need to be naturally curious and a dedicated problem solver, well versed in all aspects of customer success, technology and relationship management.
What you’ll do:
- Manage long-term strategic customer relationships to achieve customer satisfaction, cultivate customer loyalty, ensure recurring revenue and renewals.
- Leverage the company's resources and capabilities in creating and fulfilling value-based solutions, to meet both the customers and company's current requirements and expectations as well as future potential.
- Track and measure key metrics against the customer’s goals. We will look to you not only to track these metrics, but also to take action to improve these metrics when needed.
- Guide the customer through new feature enhancements, product best practices, and employee engagement resources.
- Advocate for the customer. Funneling feedback, ideas, pain points, and feature requests back to the rest of the YEI team should become second nature. As customer advocate, you are managing many different needs, personalities, and departments both at YEI and within the customer’s organization.
- Educate and support customers to develop HR programs and rewards that encourage employee engagement and retention
- Engages with customer business and HR leaders to demonstrate the ROI of the YouEarnedIt platform
What we want from you:
- 4+ years of experience customer success/account management/project management role managing large customers at a SaaS company
- Positive, self-starter attitude with desire to exceed customer expectations and ability to work extended hours when required
- Attention to detail, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Patient and an acute listener
- Ability to travel 15%