The goal of this position is to drive incremental revenue for the business by extending Realtor.com products and services into new markets, verticals, industries, or channels or innovating new solutions that add value to existing clients. This role will have responsibility for helping lead the vision and strategy for new vertical market opportunities as well as develop, handle and grow key current strategic alliance relationships. This is an enterprise sales position. This position will need to work at all levels of the organization and require cross-functional leadership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Find, develop, implement, execute strategic business line expansion and vertical growth expanding revenue streams and channels for business growth
• Experience with enterprise sale-cycle and reaching C-level executives
• Ability to prospect, cold call and get to the right decision makers in a complex, large organization
• Strong understanding and relationship with product organization in a fast-paced software company
• Identify and qualify potential strategic alliance partners and lead the development of a joint business case and value proposition
• Understand alliance partner needs and partnering drivers, manage and help ensure fulfillment of expectations, identify alliance risk factors, and develop and implement risk mitigation
• Build and run alliance business plans with joint targets for annual business achievement
• Lead contract negotiations and handle partner referral and teaming agreements including baseline terms and conditions that govern the relationship
• Build the go to market planning and execution for key alliance relationships, including running the lead generation and sales alignment processes
• Provide senior level support for the alliance, ensuring fair and rapid conflict resolution, facilitate executive support and communication and conduct results and operations review
• Run the strategic alliance governance process and ensure quarterly business reviews and other governance processes are implemented as needed
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
• 10+ years of experience in marketing, sales, lead management industry
• 5+ years of experience in Real estate
• 5-7+ years of experience in software enterprise sales, customer/partnership management and/or new business development
• 5-7+ years of experience with creating mutually beneficial partnerships that could leverage existing assets within the organization
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college/university
• A solid strategic alliances partner manager track record, including building successful programs with the partner that led to net-new incremental business for the company
• Demonstrated success in building and nurturing new product and service offerings and creating new vertical channels for revenue and market growth
• Ability to create new and creative partnership solutions and joint value propositions
• Strong networking and influence management skills that translate into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries
• Ability to present to senior level executives as well as run and facilitate working sessions
• Highly credible communicator with excellent organization and project management skills and track record of delivering results
• Solid financial and product pricing and development experience
• Advanced alliance management certification such as Association of Strategic Alliance Professionals CAAM, or CSAP a plus
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Some travel is required for this position.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices across Canada and the US and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.