As a Strategy Consultant with Ascension Texas, you will have the opportunity to build relationships with numerous internal and external partners to successfully implement strategic initiatives, providing project leadership and managing stakeholder involvement, schedule, critical success factors, risks and dependencies. You will have daily interactions with stakeholders regarding the initiatives under your purview, address issues that may arise, and regularly report on the status of your initiatives.
Individuals who enjoy working with people, define themselves as team players, have high emotional intelligence, are naturally organized and proactive, have proven experience executing initiatives under budget and time constraints, and are inspired by our mission, are encouraged to apply.
- Consulting background in healthcare
- Relationship building
- Some project management
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What You Will Do
Develop analyses related to ministry market strategic positioning, market conditions, service lines, competitor actions, and volume/market share trends.
- Lead strategic initiatives and implementation of capital projects, specifically related to major construction and hospital/clinic equipment operations
- Manage a birds eye view of all facets of a strategic project starting from concept and funding approval to the first patient day and project close
- Primary partner to executive leadership and subject matter experts to facilitate collaboration
- Create executive updates for leaders and network wide committees
- Build relationships across functional departments and external stakeholders to ensure alignment and communication across a matrixed organization
- Improve and rationalize processes involved in capital deployment
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 3 yrs experience using strategy, consulting, and project management preferred.
- MBA or Master's in healthcare administration strongly preferred.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.