At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Sales Operations, Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers and Customer Success - all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.What you'll do
Our Field Operations team creates a competitive advantage for Cloudflare through data-driven decision-making, deep subject matter expertise, and cross-functional collaboration.
We are looking for someone to lead our Field Operations team for Customer Success. The Customer Success team is responsible for Onboarding, Adoption, Value Demonstration, Upsell & Renewal and you will lead a team that drives the strategy and execution for the Customer Success organization in conjunction with the Customer Success Leadership Team.
In order to do this, you will partner with our Chief Customer Officer as well as the Americas, EMEA, and APJC Customer Success organizations to:
- Make data-driven decisions and use data to tell compelling stories
- Leverage your subject matter expertise to bring our team to the next level of scale and efficiency
- Develop trust with your cross-functional partners to effect change.
- Be a thought partner to our Chief Customer Officer. Help him to see around corners and architect the Customer Success organization so that it is set up for long term success
- Support the CCO and Post-sales Leadership in day to day running of the business
- Work with Customer Success organization to conceptualize, design, develop and launch new offerings while also tracking and monitoring the success of the offerings
- Develop coverage strategy including post-sales territories and account assignments
- Build organizational design and role definition to align with overall company strategy
- Support CCO and the Post-sales Leadership team in the annual & quarterly planning process
- Defining, Managing and Reporting against Customer Success KPIs.
- Designing and driving Quarterly Business Reviews for the global Customer Success team.
- Lead special projects & programs to drive efficiency & scalability e.g. pricing strategy, product focus areas, etc.
Who you are
- Minimum of 5+ years of strategy and operations and/or management consulting experience.
- Experience driving long term cross-functional projects and thriving as the “glue person”. This means you are exceptional at understanding complex problems and designing solutions.
- Just as importantly, you are able to mobilize a cross-functional team to execute the solution.
- You are highly motivated to make Cloudflare and your team successful.
- Strong analytical skills, ideally including proficiency in Tableau, Gainsight, and Salesforce.
- Demonstrate executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer facing experience is a plus and so is leading strategy and operations in a saas or born-in-the-cloud company!
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.