Supervisor, Caregivers at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
Care.com is seeking a supervisor to provide mentorship and engagement to our team of direct hire caregivers. This team provides backup childcare for Care.com’s corporate clients. In this role, you will mentor and manage our entire caregiver journey from onboarding to offboarding, ensuring that your direct reports have the support and guidance they need to provide high-quality, professional childcare. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who loves interacting with people, has a passion for coaching teams, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Being a champion for our caregiver team
- Providing real-time and follow-up feedback and coaching to caregivers
- Having a deep understanding of our caregiver pool, including caregiver performance and trends
- Understanding and finding opportunities for process improvement to build an outstanding professional caregiver experience
- Being a “change champion” and helping to drive positive movement in the caregiver experience
- Creating and improving cross-functional relationships (e.g., Product, Servicing, Marketing, and Safety teams)
- Hosting and leading caregiver onboarding sessions
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of supervisory experience (Bachelor’s degree or higher)
- You have exceptional interpersonal communication skills and a passion for helping and coaching people
- You bring high energy that is contagious
- You are an empathetic leader, with a keen sense of how to motivate large groups and comfortable delivering constructive feedback
- You have experience successfully leading teams through market and industry changes
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and can use creativity and data to assist in building new initiatives from the ground up
- You have a data-driven approach: You understand and use metrics and historical information to influence well-rounded business decisions
- Proven track record of effective collaboration with cross-function teams
- Experience at a technology company is a plus
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).