Overseeing the overall Favor experience, our Support team is there to ensure the highest levels of service for each favor. But when things don’t go according to plan, we step in to ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple contact channels. Our Support Managers are integral to this effort.
As a Support Manager, you’ll inspire and lead a group of team leads to deliver best in class support experiences. You’ll be accountable for team performance and engagement. To be successful, you’ll protect and promote our core values, develop and maintain a culture of accountability, and coach your team Leads to be effective people leaders. You’ll serve as a customer and runner experience stakeholder/subject matter expert and inform on strategy that improves our service delivery by removing points of pain and or friction. Lastly, you’ll monitor and respond to emerging trends across team performance and or the business by conducting routine analysis.
- Lead and inspire 3-5 team leads across multiple shift patterns who lead 10-12 Support Specialists each
- Advocate for our customers, runners, and specialists at every step of the way by providing data-driven, actionable insights that lead to improved experiences
- Drive and be accountable for the metrics we care about: CSAT, SLAs, Engagement, etc.
- Propose and execute on operational improvements that scale
- Inform on product and service journey design by reporting on contact drivers and DSAT analysis
- Develop a culture of accountability and high performance by setting clear performance goals, delivering effective coaching, and by providing regular feedback through 1:1s
- Work with key stakeholders across Favor to establish partnerships and empathy for Support
- Perform qualitative audits of Support interactions and partner with the Quality Assurance and Training teams on areas for improvement
- Provide a weekly and monthly overview of your team’s performance
- Evaluate, inform and innovate on team workflows, tools, process and procedures to drive continuous improvement
- 6+ years experience and track record for building fun, high performing, and customer-centric teams in a contact/support center environment
- 2+ years of experience leading large engaged teams with multiple reports
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Able to work weekends, occasional holidays, and outside of the standard 9-5 business hours
- Experience with continuous mentoring/coaching of team members
- Deep domain knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, performance metrics, and associated improvement levers
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business needs and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that yield scalable solutions
- Strong ability to synthesize, communicate, and present complex information effectively to stakeholders at all levels through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic problem solving skills where you leverage data and insights to drive performance
- Able to self-identify and self-manage areas of improvement
- Passionate about being a people leader and thrive off of developing others
- Graceful, measured, effective, and able to keep your team focused and energized in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and dynamic work environment
- Comfortable with navigating de-escalation, crucial conversations, and conflict resolution
- Champion of psychological well-being, radical candor, diversity, and inclusion
- Effective verbal and written communicator capable of influencing outcomes
- Reputation of operating with integrity, courage, and servant leadership
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description