SVP Customer Relations (NorCal) at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Leverage your experience as a trusted logistics adviser to get Arrive Logistics in front of senior leadership at selected regional accounts.
- Cultivate executive sponsorship by demonstrating your depth of industry, shipper and market knowledge.
- Increase Arrive’s footprint by selling, developing and designing custom solutions for our largest clients.
- Contribute to new business acquisition through consultative selling and creative vision.
- Set the growth vision for Arrive’s largest accounts; develop & improve upon processes in order to continually go above & beyond for our clients.
- Skillfully negotiate rates & volumes with accounts for a variety of transportation services.
- Own Arrive’s core growth metrics for the clients in your territory.
- Own the Quarterly Business Review process and develop innovative ways to present critical metrics to illustrate Arrive’s brand & growth.
- Prevent leakage to competition by establishing best in class Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Prepare Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) as needed and work with operations to implement them.
- Manage mission critical issues and ensure overall customer relationships are thriving.
- Mentor younger sales team members when needed and appropriate.
- Remain up-to-date on logistics, supply chain, and transportation trends.
- Stay vigilant on competitive service offerings and technology platform innovations.
- Work in your respective market(s), traveling up to 75% or more when necessary. Travel is typically not overnight but consists of driving daily around said market(s) to be in front of customers.
Our ideal candidate is/has:
- 15 years of professional experience in the transportation industry.
- 5+ years of experience in a transportation or supply chain role at a large shipper.
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with a sales floor and sales management.
- Strong communication and presentation abilities.
- High level of initiative and hustle.
- Able to work independently, as the role is regional and will not be based out of an office.
- Able to collaborate with a seasoned team of executive customer relations professionals. The team will be comprised of 10+ professionals working together to drive Arrives’ growth forward.