SVP, Revenue Strategy & Operations at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
As the Head of Revenue Strategy and Operations, you will partner with our Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to create a clear, compelling go-to-market strategy and build the operations teams to support that strategy. You will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and partner closely with the CRO, CMO and their leadership teams; teams that create demand for our platform, build our brand, attract and on-board new customers, and retain our existing customers in ways that support our high growth trajectory. You will also partner with our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to build a billing's forecast that can be used with key stakeholders, and a commission plan that fits within our operating plan.
You will take our vision and partner to build a GTM strategy and operational roadmap for how we make the vision a reality You will lead the operational engine, helping us anticipate needs, use data for decision making, and streamline processes and build efficiencies. Not only will your work create incredible business performance, it will also create cohesion and continuity in all the touch points that impact the customer buying experience. Your work will span strategy, operations, problem solving and leading a stellar team. You will be at the forefront of growth as we scale our company from one stage to the next.
What you'll own:
- Alongside the CRO, develop our GTM strategy that will deliver our billings growth and operating margin targets.
- Build operational cohesion and strong execution by knitting together the different functions of our GTM team.
- Develop a data-driven, probability weighted billings forecast for the business; drive continual improvement in our billings forecasting, pipeline management, segmentation, quota, territory setting, demand generation, and pipeline forecasting processes.
- Lead the team in getting ahead of critical strategic and operational initiatives on our road map. Specifically will lead teams responsible for operations across sales, customer success, marketing, and professional services.
- Create a new standard for operational excellence within GTM operations. Establish new processes and refine current ones - process improvement activities for all functions, consider risks and opportunities, recommend and lead changes.
- Design our GTM strategy to support decision making. Own our data sets, dashboards, KPIs, and ultimately our decision making framework; serve as an internal advisor to the team, coaching and providing direction on GTM strategy.
- Develop an excellent communication framework and partnership across the GTM teams, organizational functions and executive leaders.
- Guide and influence larger, cross-divisional teams outside of your direct span of control in order to achieve company strategic and operational initiatives.
- Push the sales, success, and marketing teams forward and drive speed to the business.
- Lead a high performing Revenue Strategy and Operations team.
Who you are:
- A top-tier and mature leader who's been leading revenue, sales and/or marketing strategy and ops for years.
- A strategic forward-thinker who anticipates needs. You dream up what needs to be done and work backwards to drive a team to complete it.
- An amazing communicator and effective influencer. People trust and follow you. People come to you with advice on how to lead through difficult, candid conversations.
- A confident, transformational yet hands-on leader who sets the vision and gets in to do the work.
- A life-long learner who is committed to continual improvement of self and team.
- You marshal support from leaders and earn credibility through your expertise on process and systems.
- You are analytical, lead with critical reasoning and creative problem solving, and use data to drive influence and strategy. AND you also think about systems holistically with the customer experience at the forefront.
- You thrive in ambiguity and can work in a world when there isn't total clarity.
- You have a collaborative and flexible approach, with a bias for action.
- You are totally drawn to Pluralsight's mission and values.
- You're committed to demonstrating behaviors consistent with our values, and agree to have your performance measured by it.
- You like building as much as growing and scaling existing programs.
What you've done:
- Have worked alongside senior executives like a CRO, Global heads of Sales, and CMO delivering exceptional results.
- This work for medium or large companies (likely larger than 1B+ in revenue), leading sales operations at scale.
- Loves SaaS and fast growth tech.
- Have created and led successful, high performing teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Have worked in a constantly evolving environment where you would need to adjust strategies and realign priorities.