System Administrator - Oracle Cloud ERP at Bright Health
- Perform user provisioning, configuration, operation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP
- Build custom roles by tailoring Oracle seeded roles as per the business requirement.
- Review and audit end user accounts, permissions, and access rights. Align segregation of duties and security profiles.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data and compliance with organization-defined data security policies
- Provide support for incident management and Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Cloud operations to complete any Administration tasks and resolve issues
- Provide Support for Identity management, SSO accounts, Oracle IDCS and assist with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Manage and monitor service detail and service notifications related to patching/critical updates/downtime
- View account usage, export metric data and provide reports.
- Support PaaS administration tasks for OCI and OIC.
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of ERP Technology System Administration experience (Oracle ERP Cloud).
- 3+ years’ experience on ERP Cloud security management.
- 3+ years’ experience of OCI and OIC administration in PaaS environment
- Analytical thinker with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Experience at a publicly-traded company and with ITGC and SOX compliance is preferred.