Systems Administrator - Mail Specialist at Enverus
Why YOU want this position
Drillinginfo (now Enverus) delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Systems Administrator – Mail Specialist to join our Information Technology team in one of these locations: Austin, TX; Chicago,IL; Denver, CO. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in the world’s most dynamic and fastest growing sector. Enverus is the right company at the right time.
- End-to-end mail flow Management of Microsoft Office 365
- Management of Mimecast mail hygiene configuration
- Management of retention and spam policies in-line with set guidelines
- Utilization of PowerShell to automate workflows
- Staying ahead of emerging email threats and adapting policy framework preemptively
- Troubleshoot and manage DNS, DHCP and connectivity problems as they relate to mail flow
- Serve as an escalation point for service desk on items relating to mail delivery and functionality
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Configuration and engineering experience on Exchange Online and Mimecast
- Solid understanding of DNS management and fundamental networking concepts
- Strong scripting skills in PowerShell. Python or VBS is a bonus.
- Knowledge in VMWare, Hyper-V, Remote Desktop Services, Windows Server, SQL Server, Endpoint Protection, Active Directory, Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to see problems through to resolution and communicate progress and results
- Willingness to mentor and teach people around you
- Mindful of security always
- O365 Administration
- Azure Active Directory
- Knowledge of DNS and mail routing
- Knowledge of security best practices where it pertains to email and DLP