- Build integrations between systems and platforms to streamline ease of use for employees
- Provides Tier 2 escalation support for Service Delivery Technicians and Senior Service Delivery Technicians
- Serve as an integral part of the execution of Arrive’s Infrastructure Road Map
- Be responsible for resolving alerts from monitoring, backup, and security tools
- Install, configure, maintain and support firewalls, switches, servers, desktops, laptops, and any other relevant Arrive technology
- Monitor and troubleshoot support solutions such as anti-virus, backup, disaster recovery, spam filtering, and other solutions as necessary
- Contribute to the transition from server-based to cloud-based technology solutions.
- Engineer tools and scripts that help automate account creations, monitoring, quick resolutions and prevention for software issues
- Create and update documentation surrounding processes, installation guides, and support manuals
- Standing up new systems and network configurations as necessary
- Deploy and configure automation applications and processes
- Provide Security patching for servers and workstations
- Be available for after-hours on-call as necessary
- Maintain or improve technical proficiency via courses, exams, certifications, etc.
- Collaboration with other departments to deliver on strategic business objectives as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years Customer Service experience, preferably with 2+ year training experience.
- 3+ years Networking and Server administration experience
- A high school diploma/GED equivalent
- Associates or Bachelors Degree/ IT/Computer Science certifications are a bonus
- Has a deep understand of network components, architecture and management of operating systems and servers
- Experience with firewalls, network switches and routers, and identity management tools
- Experience with cloud-based solutions along with VM management
The Ideal Candidate Has/Is:
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize among multiple deliverables and initiatives
- Thrive in both a team environment and working autonomously
- Self motivated and goal-oriented
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and to be challenged in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Okta Single Sign-On
- Experience with Jamf deployment and management
- This person will have no supervisory responsibility but will work cross functionally as a dotted line to the Service Desk team.
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!