We’re looking for a Systems Analyst to oversee information systems functions for the Engineering department. That will include the administration, configuration, and optimization of technical information systems platforms.
In this role, you’ll protect the R&D team’s data, tools, and information systems while ensuring rapid response and an excellent customer experience for all users. Responsibilities include analysis, and modification of enterprise systems access, application software configurations, and systems management, including auditing and reporting.
What you’ll do:
- Interfacing directly with engineers requesting access and configuration changes to systems you administer.
- Onboarding and offboarding management for the R&D team - provision licenses, ensure new hires have appropriate access to tools, de-provision, and remove access for offboarding process
- Enhance information systems results by identifying opportunities and developing application strategies
- Safeguard assets by adhering to and implementing information security and control structures
- Provide reporting on systems access, billing, and configuration details.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in an end user facing role providing access and administering information technology systems, preferably in a Saas company
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks along with strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with administering our current technologies would be a plus: Github, New Relic, Passpack, JIRA, Google Analytics, Datadog, Pagerduty, CircleCi, LaunchDarkly, Sendgrid, FullStory, Browserstack, Code Climate, Slack, SumoLogic, Treehouse, and Litmus
- Familiarity and\or interest in coding,scripting, or APIs is a plus, but not required
- Considerable or advanced experience with JIRA administration is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.