As part of the IT Infrastructure Team, this role is responsible for analyzing and translating business information and technical requirements into an architectural blueprint that outlines infrastructure software and hardware solutions to achieve Vista's objectives.
This role is based in Austin, Tx and is for an immediate start.
- Analyze the current architecture to identify weaknesses and develop programs for continuous improvement allowing for increases in availability, capacity and performance while reducing cost
- Establish system requirements, designs, builds, and manage critical infrastructure deliverables while driving Technology Standards
- Design and Conduct proof-of-concept projects to validate new technologies and new feature sets / upgrades of existing technologies
- Design and Maintain development environments matching production to conduct thorough change testing for all systems
- Enhance process effectiveness using automation
- Coordinate and facilitate the implementation of new system designs
- Coordinate and ensure current and future systems are aligned with DR and Resiliency Engineering programs
- Bachelor's in Engineering or Computer Science with relevant industry experience
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated attention to detail
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT and Application Infrastructure with a preference for 3 years in a Solutions Architecture role
- Strong project Management capabilities
- Understanding and experience with Azure
- Understanding of cloud-native Application Architecture is a must
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure concepts, virtualization, SQL database architectures
- Understanding of global enterprise wide network engineering principles
- Understanding of role-based access, identity and access management framework
- Familiarity with protocols SOAP, REST, etc. as well as Development Methodologies (Agile, Waterfall) are a plus.
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.