The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
Data Support Engineers assist the development team by using their data and analytical skills to improve customer experience and product performance. Data Support Engineers triage and troubleshoot data inconsistencies across our products, perform manual data fixes, and consult with development stakeholders to build reporting and key metrics.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- You will identify, report and act on issues that lead to customer dissatisfaction
- You will collaborate with the development team to troubleshoot customer issues, find root causes, and generate solutions in a timely manner
- You will consult with development stakeholders to build reporting and key metrics
- You will support field teams by answering product questions and performing manual data fixes
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Exposure to programming tools such as Python, Ruby, C#, Java
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience reasoning about complex systems and technology platforms
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What We Like To See:
- Prior experience working with product and engineering teams
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Excellent attention to detail and strong outcome-oriented mindset
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Working with a highly-motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual work environment, rewards, recognition and fun events
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity/Realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity/Realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description