Systems Engineer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's Systems Engineer owns the design, uptime, stability, security, and performance of all corporate office technology. They will architect and enforce LogicMonitor policies and procedures in relation to the proper use of corporate technology to support scalable, reliable, and automated networks spanning global offices, a physical data center, and Amazon Web Services.
- Play critical role in creation and support of all Internal Systems infrastructure
- Contribute to and maintain Active Directory
- Architect and administer Atlasssian tools JIRA and Confluence.
- Setup and administer SSO (Okta) for company SaaS tools.
- Configure and administer network hardware. Ex: Firewalls, switches, access points.
- Be the gatekeeper for company tools making sure proper access is granted and restricted.
- Work closely with the IS team as a mentor and escalation point.
- Contribute to business continuity planning by creating runbooks and assist in the event of outages
- Provide remote support for other offices & be available for global offices in the case of an emergency
- Maintain high standards in organization and cleanliness of our server rooms.
- Contribute to LogicMonitor AV needs as needed (e.g. webinars, company wide trainings, sales meetings, etc
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in technical field desired or equivalent experience
- 7+ years’ experience in information technology in a global high-tech environment
- Experience with Amazon AWS, MS Azure, and/or GCP
- Solid fundamental networking knowledge (routers, switches, wireless, VPNs, firewalls, etc)
- Experience with Linux operating systems