Systems Engineer at CCC
CCC Information Services Inc. is the technology platform for the underwritten assets economy. CCC technology, insights, and support connect industries – insurers, automotive manufacturers, collision repairers, parts suppliers, lenders, fleet operators and more – to advance decision-making, productivity, and customer experiences for thousands of clients worldwide. Clients leverage CCC’s network management, data management, AI, operational workflows and customer experience solutions to efficiently scale, interact, transact and achieve their unique business objectives. CCC was ranked a best mid-sized company to work for by Forbes (2019). BuiltIn Chicago, Austin and LA named CCC a top place to work in 2020. Diverse perspectives and experiences are core to CCC’s success and award-winning culture of more than 2,000 employees worldwide. We hold inclusion as a core value and are committed to celebrating and cultivating the diversity of our team. With a 40+ year track record of innovation, CCC’s tenacious spirit and growth mindset turn next generation technology into real world solutions and empower team members to expand their knowledge and potential. Headquartered in Chicago, CCC has 11 locations worldwide. CCC’s principal PE investors are Advent International, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Oak Hill Capital Find out more about CCC Information Services by visiting cccis.com.
Job Description Summary
We are looking for a SCCM System Engineer to join our End User Technology team. We are looking for a candidate with a broad IT technical background and is a well-organized, systematic problem-solver with a proven ability to communicate ideas and develop business relationships. Medium to large enterprise IT delivery experience is preferable for this role. This individual will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of end user technologies which include: Desktop and Laptop infrastructure, mobile devices, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Intune, identity and access management, communication and collaboration with multiple CCC IT and Business teams. They'll work closely with other support analysts, multiple outsourced service providers, and technology vendors. The role is a combination of project participation and operations support.
*Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and engagement.
*Have experience in supporting end user technologies where there is direct interaction with CCC staff, including senior executives.
*Participate in ongoing technical enhancements, and strategic plans for future developments and directions.
*Provide IT Operations support of Microsoft SCCM and Microsoft Intune, for Device Management.
*Application packaging through SCCM support also known as Microsoft Endpoint Manager
*Work with the Incident and Problem Management groups on root causes and preventative measures.
*Act as the end-user technology escalation point for operational issues.
*Review performance against targets and identify improvement actions.
*Perform any additional Technology Engineering and Leadership responsibilities assigned by Management.
*Lead End User projects to completion
Strategy and Planning
* In partnership with the infrastructure and security architects, assist the development and maintenance of production and non-production development/test environments.
* Work closely with vendors, outsourced service providers on new technologies to optimize IT environment.
* Develop hardware and software maintenance plans / lifecycles to manage costs.
* Stay current on emerging technology trends and innovation.
* Perform any additional Strategy and Planning responsibilities assigned by Management.
- 5+ years of total IT experience in medium to large complex enterprises.
- 3+ years of Communication & Collaboration experience – large enterprise experience with MS Exchange, Office 365, Skype, and SharePoint.
- 3+ years of Desktop and Laptop infrastructure, imaging and life cycle replacement.
- 2+ years of Mobile Devices– medium to large enterprise experience supporting smartphone access, ActiveSync, mobile device management solutions and MS Intune.
- 1 year experience in software application packaging.
- BeyondTrust application for Privileged management a plus.