Systems Integration Engineer at Unity
The Systems Integration Engineer is responsible for developing and maintaining a series of integrations between mission critical systems to support Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR. The integrations are built through middleware infrastructure connecting via internal and external APIs, file transfers, and SQL queries.
You will be responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-2-application integrations. Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team. You will be part of the Enterprise Integration and Middellayer team and your work will be done in collaboration with the Enterprise Architecture team and various business teams within Sales, Marketing, Finance and HR.
- Coordinate with your manager, system architects and project members to best understand and analyze business specifications
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices
- Work with development teams to design, build, and implement application integrations
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, REST and SOAP APIs, scheduled file transfers, cleansing, and integration with the system back end components using Mulesoft, RabbitMQ and other relevant tools
- Build internal applications to support the monitoring, troubleshooting of data flows and resolution of data errors
- Assist other development teams in resolving system defects, acting as a liaison, and developing solutions
- Prior experience working with ERP or Supply Chain solutions
- Experience with SQL, and JAVA
- Experience in structured release & deployment best practices
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services and APIs
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions
- Experience working with Linux servers, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with integrations using Mulesoft
- Experience as administrator or integrator with any of Salesforce, Zuora, Eloqua, NetSuite, or Workday
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.